Privacy & Cookies Policy
Data ControllerConsorzio Tutela Vino
Bardolino Chiaretto Doc
Piazza Matteotti, 8
37011 Bardolino (VR) Italy
Latest update27 November 2018
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
What are cookies and how they benefit you
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites, to improve your experience.
Cookies help us:
- - Make our website work as you’d expect
- - Remember your settings during and between visits
- - Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
- - Improve the speed/security of the site
- - Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- - Continuously improve our website for you
- - Make our marketing more efficient.
- - Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- - Collect any sensitive information
- - Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
- - Remembering your language settings
- - Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- - Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey)
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Facebook Pixels. Third party pixels help us to reach our existing audience on Facebook and supply them with relevant content. These are maintained for between 30 and 180 days. You can opt out of Facebook Pixel cookies by visiting the Adverts tab in your Facebook profile settings. More information here.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including: Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Vimeo, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
More Information about cookies
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us.